Thursday, April 21, 2011

It all started with a Big Bang

Lately I find myself watching one of the funniest shows on telivision, The Big Bang Theory.  It reallly makes me feel smarter watching this show.  So smart, that I started a blog... Huh Weird.  One thing that I have noticed is that over the last two weeks I've been noticing a change in my personality because of this show.  I seem to have more of a straight laced schedule, where I have been planning my days and nights to the exact hour.  I find myself wanting to play Halo, Read Green Latern Comics, And argue with random people about which Star Trek charecter is most essential to the existence of mankindi.  Lately I find myself wanting to have dinner with Sir Issac Newton, Archimedis, and Albert Einstein and discuss quantum physics.  What HOLD ON!  Am I being sarcastic?  I don't know?  What is Sarcasm?  Weird.  For some reason right now I have a huge urge to say BAZINGA.  What has TV done to us? Has it influenced us so much that we mimic our lives like our favorite TV show?  Hmm...Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment